Take A Tiny Moment To Prepare For Easter 2018
GOOD NEWS!!Intentional Living is hosting a special Easter Holy Week online devotional. The course is called . . .
“Take A Tiny Moment To Prepare For Easter.”
This course features brief, meaningful daily posts with 2 focuses:
- MEDITATION THOUGHT – short reflective thought to help prepare your heart for Easter.
- TRADITION ACTIVITY IDEA – fun activity you can do with your family and/or friends to celebrate Easter. Each day has a “Teaching Point” especially helpful for involving children. You can also apply it as an individual or in a group of adults.
During this course, you will also receive a BONUS POST – “When You Run Out of Ideas of Where to Hide An Easter Basket.”
Simply click on each day to enter the focus material.
ALSO – An important HEADS UP . . .
Day #3 TRADITION ACTIVITY IDEA uses Resurrection Eggs to tell the Easter story with a little reminder in each egg! Kids love Resurrection Eggs. You can either order NOW for Day #3 (Wed). OR you can make your own. To make your own: use empty plastic eggs and fill them with little items to remind of each part of the story. Use the online set to know what little items you need (click on the above link and see the detailed pictures). There are other sets online. Local Christian Bookstores usually have these sets. Shop around.
Brenda loves Jesus! She says it like this: “Jesus – You are my first, my most, and my best!” She has walked many life paths. Her experiences have ranged from challenging growth seasons to adventure to choices that nurture joy. Brenda has also endured sufferings, losses, and trials. On her journey, she figured out that Jesus is the One who makes life deeply meaningful. Jesus taught her how to live intentionally.
As the Founder and Director of Intentional Living, Brenda is a published author, a regular blogger/podcaster, and a trained counselor in Marriage/Family/Individual Therapy. She is also a seasoned teacher and discipler of believers in Jesus.
Because she knows how hard life can be and how precious time is, Brenda comes alongside sincere Jesus followers with her writing and training resources. Her purpose?
- To assist and explore how to apply God’s Word in practical, effective ways to daily life.
- To affirm that the promises in Scripture are “for real.”
- To bring the comfort of Scripture into life’s sorrows.
- To remind that God’s power is literally downloaded into Scripture.
- To strongly declare that God is with you every moment in all circumstances, ready to help.
And she is always saying – “God loves you – so much!”
Brenda has set up multiple classes, courses, seminars, and training modules on various subjects and for a variety of students.